Eyeliner pa lang pamatay na! hahaha!
It's endorsed by non other than one of Korea's hottest: Hyori Lee
Actual product photo
Close up view of the pen liner tip
Side by side comparison to the Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner (You may click on the photos to expand the size)
Smudge test (tried rubbing them off with my fingers)
They both come off when wet and you rub them off
Eyeliner shot (darker IRL must be the flash)
- Affordable Php 575 compared to K-Palette and Dolly Wink liners
- Available locally (SM Megamall dept. store)
- Very black pigment compared to Dolly Wink
- Easy to use
- High precision, easy to draw tricky eye designs
- Long lasting
- Smudge proof and waterproof
- Easily washes off with facial wash (a plus for lazy girls like me!)
- Thicker lines than Dolly Wink since it has a thicker tip compared to the fine brush tip of DW and Kpalette liners but it still has the same easy precision.
I love the ease of use and the very dark pigment of this product. Will I repurchase? Yes!!! The thicker tip doesn't bother me at all because it allows me more product and pigment when I draw on my eyeliner. Dolly Wink and K-Palette has a thinner brush type tip but my problem with those is they tend to try out a bit/I have a hard time getting the inky black lines I want which this Clio liner gives me. I really don't need the super fine tip anyway since this enables me to draw on the same tricky lines with more pigment. I highly suggest this to anyone who has difficulty drawing on their eyeliner and for those who want a very black pigmented eye liner!
My "Kill Black" Eyeliner look. I'm wearing my Kimchi Bambi Pink lenses btw, the color is intense!
Thank you Marge for the heads up about this brand
Take care! xx