Online shopping is perfect especially if you don't like to brave crowded places or put up with pushy sales people at the mall. I recently got the chance to try out Beautymnl.com so I can share with you guys how it was like to shop at their site.
I've always wanted to try Nars products but I usually end up buying other brands when I'm at Essenses for some reason (either the stuff I want is out of stock or I find something else at the other booth) but anyway. I finally got my hands on their Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey (peach works well for my under eyes better than yellow for some reason) and Audacious Lipstick in Charlotte which I will review soon. But for now let's go back to BeautyMNL shall we?
Here's my review
- Easy and secure sign-up.
- So much variety! So many stuff and brands to choose from!
- User-friendly interface. Shopping here is so easy and straight-forward
- Great beauty content. Their online mag has really good articles for beauty junkies like me.
- Easy payment methods. They have a lot of payment options from Paypal, Bank Deposit and even Cash on Delivery!
- Great customer service and fast shipping. I got my orders the next day!
- Addictive for beauty junkies like me! (hahaha! sorry wallet!)
Overall TakeIf you love makeup and beauty products but don't have access to certain brands in your area then this is your best bet! Or if you're just a lazy anti-social gal like moi then this is definitely a great way to stock up on your faves while in pajamas! :p
If you like taking selfies (hihi we looove selfies!), join their #selfieMNL contest! Get a chance to win a Printster polaroid of your pretty face and a PHP200 BeautyMNL GC.Visit their site for the complete details.
Check it out yo! xx
I use Disqus as my main blog comment platform. Pls. refresh this page if Disqus does not load on Mobile/Web :)