Product info from Revlon
What sets the Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream™ Skin Perfector apart is that it provides substantial coverage while protecting skin with a high, broad spectrum SPF 30, making it perfect for the days that a heavy foundation or makeup routine just doesn’t make sense. This BB Cream has you covered!
Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream™ Skin Perfector is your one-step secret weapon to flawless, glowing skin. Now, where do you BB? How about everywhere!
· A multi-benefit BB Cream that gives you perfected skin without all the layers;
· HYDRATES like a moisturizer;
· SMOOTHES like primer;
· COVERS like foundation;
· BLURS FLAWS like concealer;
· PROTECTS with SPF 30 like sunscreen;
· Available in 3 versatile shades for a variety of skin tones;
· Translucent photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light so skin looks radiant and flawless in any light.
SHADES: Light, Light/Medium & Medium
No bb cream
BB cream in 010 Light/Pale shade
After 10 minutes (it looks a bit darker than my skintone but it evens out and livens up my pale complexion so it's really not an issue for me, since it has a very light coverage it doesn't really darken my face so much)
Natural lighting (no flash)
- Yellow undertone
- Light reflective pigments made my skin look healthy (not shiny, oily or overly dewy), improved my overall skintone
- Non greasy and did not make my skin oily
- Feels very light on the skin
- Perfect for everyday use
- Did not break me out
- Very natural looking
- Available locally
- Very light coverage (you will need to use concealer for blemishes and pigmentation)
- A tad darker than my skintone
This product I lives up to its name being a skin perfector since it does just that- It made my skin look healthy under any lighting conditions and gave it a subtle glow/sheen. I love that it has a yellow undertone so it would suit most Asian skintones pretty well. It does not however give much of a coverage so you will need to use concealer or powder foundation over it. This is the lightest shade they have but it's still a bit darker than my skintone although it really did not cause me any problems since it has a very light coverage so it did not darken my face so much but instead gave me a more livelier color. I think this product can also be used as a makeup base/primer also since it has a light diffusing and skintone enhancing effect. I have combination skin and it did keep the oilies at bay and the shimmer/light reflective particles did not highlight my pores.
Would I recommend this? Yes if you don't need that much coverage. This is perfect for everyday use since it feels so light and non greasy.
Oh and btw if you're following me through Google reader, pls. don't forget to import your feeds to Bloglovin' or follow me through Imotiv since Google reader is shutting down already ;) Here's a very helpful post on how to to import Google Reader feeds to Bloglovin'. It's so easy!
Thanks for following my blog! I really really appreciate it so much! :)