The product looks like a stick type lipbalm like thingy hahaha!
Let's test it shall we? Using 3 of my super long lasting liners.
Apply the eye makeup eraser generously over the liner/makeup you want to remove. Let it sit for about a minute or more.
Wipe it off gently using a cotton pad/swab. Voila! Wiped off most of the liners 'cept for the Dollywink one.
Managed to wipe it off completely the second time around.
- Handy (can be used anywhere to remove eyeliner mishaps)
- Removes hard to remove eye makeup well
- Affordable! Php 398 only!
- Cute packaging!
- Stick type might last longer than liquid eye makeup remover.
- Not yet available as of the moment. Will be out by Dec 2012/ Jan 2013
Circle lens- Cocoro 4 tone grey
What do you think folks? Will you be purchasing this once it's out? ;)
Take care! xx