With just one layer, you can complete all steps in your base make-up!!!A foundation that combines beauty essence, sunscreen, make-up base, foundation and finishing powder ♡
With these five effects, you can achieve the perfect soft, semi-matte skin!
For a natural finish that looks like you are not wearing any make-up ♡
Effect 1 Contains six types of beautifying and moisturizing agents.
• Moisturizing effect: Sodium hyaluronate, aloe vera extract, hydrolyzed conchiolin, horse chestnut extract, chamomile extract, rosemary extract.
Effect 2 Thoroughly reduces everyday UV radiation with its UV filters!
• SPF31 PA++, to protect your skin from everyday UV radiation.
Effect 3 Thoroughly moisturizing make-up base effect.
• Contains two- to three-times the amount of moisturizing agents as pressed powder (compared with this company’s products), to maintain the moisture of your skin.
Effect 4 Foundation effect that thoroughly covers pores and color irregularities.
• Contains a concealing powder that covers pores and color irregularities.
Also, contains soft-focus powder that covers up any skin roughness using light control, making it harder to notice fine lines and preventing make-up clumping in the pores.
Effect 5 Leaves your skin silky-smooth ★ Finishing powder effect
• Moist when you put it on the make-up puff, this has a light texture that gives a light, dry finish when you apply it to your skin. Avoids the hassle of applying finishing powder after liquid foundation.
Also prevents shininess resulting from sebum in your T-zone and on the wings of your nose!
Formulation that is kind to your skin: Free of mineral oils, perfumes and alcohol
Compact includes a mirror and make-up sponge
- Cute pink packaging!
- Smooth and creamy formulation
- Light to medium coverage(buildable)
- Multi-purpose! (Spf, foundation, skincare in one compact like a BB cream)
Not sold locally
Not sold locally
- Bought it a shade darker than my skintone(I though 02 was for me)
To be honest I am kind of on the fence if this is better than BB Creams. It helps that it's in compact form which makes it easier to apply and touch up but I am sooo annoyed at the fact that I bought the wrong shade since it is not really cheap(1k php) It is very creamy and moisturizing so it is definitely not for oily skin. It needs to be set with powder for it it last long. Will I repurchase this? I probably need to get the 01 shade but since it is expensive and troublesome to pre-order from online shops maybe I'll just wait this out.
I only used this once for swatches and on my face, if anyone wants to buy it from me just let me know. The shade doesn't match my skintone.
Pictures speak louder than words:
Before (with flash)
After (with flash)
Before (no flash)
After (no flash)
Hope this helps! xx